Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Mary Magdalene - What is the truth?

The DaVinci Code... - The very phrase can raise eyebrows on both sides of the Christian Community line in the sand about what is true and what is mystery about Jesus. In this book, the main story is the fact that Jesus married Mary Magdalene and they had a child. That after the crucifixion of Christ, Mary fled to France to raise their child in secrecy. Leaving a legacy of the line of David to be built up in Europe…the lost tribe of Judah, so to speak. Now I don’t profess to be a theological expert in any way; but I find this to be ridiculous, fodder for the imagination of the bored and spiritually searching . Below, I will discuss three reasons why I think this premise for a fiction STORY is just that, fiction. [More]

1 Comments:

Blogger Ace said...

Fiction, haven't read it but from everything I hear it's outrageous...

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home