Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Behind “The Da Vinci Code” Soundtrack

Valentina writes: After my usual cup of tea this morning I checked the online news and opened my music program, Itunes. To my surprise Itunes had as an exclusive the brand new Da Vinci Code soundtrack! I immediately downloaded it and am listening to it as I write this. I also pre-ordered the best cinema hall tickets for the 19 May premiere of the film so check back here for a fresh review of both the movie and the soundtrack. However now I thought it would be fun to decipher so to speak the titles of the tracks on the soundtrack. Some are in latin, some in greek, some are in english but still very obscure! So follow me on this little journey inside the titles of the soundtrack.... [More]

Order 'The Da Vinci Code Score' on Amazon.com today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home